- Emulator Issues #9105 (Questionable): Odd blue lines in Wii Sports Resort 'Archery'
- **Game Name?** [Wii Sports Resort (EU)] **Game ID?** (right click the gam ... iles)** [2 example screenshots are shown.]
- Emulator Issues #8440 (Accepted): Wii MotionPlus does not always work with savestates
- <b>Game Name?</b> Wii Sports Resort The Cages - Pro Style Batting Practice and ... cribe what went wrong in few words.</b> The Wii MotionPlus is no longer recognized by the em ... n stopping a game after loading a save state.
- Emulator Issues #7743 (Accepted): Various Action Replay Codes and Gecko Codes don't work
- <b>What's the problem? Describe what went wro ... opment builds with a variety of Gamecube and Wii games. <b>Is there any other relevant i ... ode specific buttons don't activate the code.
- Emulator Issues #7444 (Accepted): Wii Remote extensions are not detected properly with MotionPlus and Emulated Bluetooth
- <b>Game Name?</b> Wii Sports Resort - RTZE01 Skyward Sword - SOUE01 Likely other Wiimotion+ games. <b>What's the problem? Desc ... . This is a bit strange though, as the real Wii doesn't not require this massaging to work. ... et worse for the those with Motion+ build in Wiimotes. They do not have the option to plug in the Wiimotion+ after boot. What those users have to ... NOTHER peripheral, then unplug it to get the Wiimotion+ to be detected. It's rather annoying ... <b>specific as possible.]</b> 1. Start a Wiimotion+ game with the Wiimotion already plugged in. 2. Navigate to a point where it won't let you past without Wiimotion in. 3. It won't let you past. 4. Either unplug and plug back in the ...
- Emulator Issues #4282 (Work started): Emulate Motion Plus
- <b>What's the problem?</b> I can not emulate ... "GZ2P01" or "RSBE01"): Wii Sports Resort (RZTP01), Red Steel 2 (RD2X41) <b>Build c ... e any additional information below.</b>