- Emulator Issues #11321 (Accepted): Scarface intros and cutscene transitions extremely slow
- I wasn't sure whether to make a new issue or not, as this issue seems very similar to the Quantum of Solace pre-main menu issue, but since that h ... gular PC. **Game Name?** Scarface: The World is Yours **Game ID?** (right click the ... en 75FPS (my refresh rate), but the VPS will often drop to below 10%. Overriding emulated CP ... lly, a similar workaround I read for Quantum of Solace, hence why I figured it was very simi ... e, please also write down the version number of the latest development version.** 5.0-851 ... ested, though I obviously haven't tested all of them. For this reason, I haven't provided a ... screenshots and record a three frame fifolog of the issue if possible. Screenshots showing ... ook like from either console or older builds of Dolphin will help too. For more information ... d either way. I'm 99% sure I know the source ...
- Emulator Issues #10878 (Questionable): Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door partner depth fighting
- Game Name: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Doo ... s would flicker and look glitched in the overworld. The issue is slightly helped by disabling F ... results in texture layers not showing right (Goombellas hat over her eyes, Koopas legs over h ... present in the 5.0 version. Imgur Album of 3 pictures, basically show the same thing as ... ere is NO flickering at all with that option off. https://imgur.com/gallery/LD3ox CPU: i5-4590 GPU: GTX 1070 OS: Windows 10
- Emulator Issues #8503 (Fix pending): Another ... ctures menu, but with music playing/distorted
- <b>Game Name?</b> Another Code: R Journey in ... hat went wrong in few words.</b> Duplicated of closed bug with no feedback - probably because few feedback seems possible - https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/issues/detail?id=5758&a ... posefully it started right away in the first world object in a 'new game' (the ). I took a single photo of it entered the photo menu and the game slowe ... .]</b> 1. Start a new Game 2. Take 1 photo of the first world object (the one placard you can 'examine' 3 ... <b>Dolphin 3.5 and 3.5-367 are old versions of Dolphin that have</b> <b>known issues and b ... olphin version first.</b> <b>Which versions of Dolphin did you test on?</b> 4.0-5932 <b>Does using an older version of Dolphin solve your issue? If yes, which</b> <b>versions ...
- Emulator Issues #7594 (Accepted): Super Mario Sunshine, Buggy Sirena Beach with Save States
- <b>Game Name?</b> Super Mario Sunshine <b ... states in sirena beach at the speedrun, the goo starts to create strange things. <b>What did you expect to happen instead?</b> The goo continue normaly after loading the save. ... duce the problem?</b> 1.Go to Sirena Beach (World 5, red pipe in the top of a building)> Scrubbing Sirena Beach(Episo ... <b>Dolphin 3.5 and 3.5-367 are old versions of Dolphin that have</b> <b>known issues and b ... olphin version first.</b> <b>Which versions of Dolphin did you test on?</b> 4.0-2496 <b>Does using an older version of Dolphin solve your issue? If yes, which</b> <b>versions of Dolphin used to work?</b> No, in the other ... a 32-bit version or only on a 64-bit version of Dolphin, so please list which you're using so that we're all using the same type ...
- Emulator Issues #7587 (Accepted): Download AR codes
- Hi, I'am not sure how to select the "enh ... ;type" so I hope this is proper posting of this request. Is it possible to have the ... r a like. This would be much helpful instead of having to manually input for the games that ... at all for Action Replay or Gecko. Cheers!
- Emulator Issues #7530 (Accepted): D3D11 Exclusive Fullscreen Enhancements
- So with the implementation of exclusive fullscreen, I have noticed a perfo ... happen to be getting perfect performance, I often get screen tearing since it doesn't go th ... , but by enabling it, my framerate will more often than not get locked to 30FPS in a 60FPS g ... g. As far as I'm aware, it provides the best of both worlds; no screen tearing, but no noticeable frame ... my performance in OpenGL is typically not as good as D3D11 overall, and I don't know that it ... ll I have to say, really. Thanks for reading.
- Emulator Issues #7128 (Accepted): Widescreen Hack Currently Performs Poorly
- The Widescreen Hack performs poorly, and for ... n closed. Rather than wasting the testing of users interested in a better feature, this i ... y, and that expectations need to be tempered.
- Emulator Issues #6538 (Accepted): Benchmark Mode
- Would be cool if Dolphin had some kind of actual benchmarking mode. Dolphin could be i ... cally) - standardized settings or setting profiles (possibly requires lots of work) - actual benchmarks. I don't think we're allowed to distribute dffs of commercial games with Dolphin (nor am I sure ... benchmark), so we'd need to write some kind of homebrew application involving at the very l ... things that I'm forgetting about right now.