- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 04/10/2019
- 10:43 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9840: Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Audio Issues
- Here is a patch for GHAE08:
I only expect it to work for Leon's Story and it might fail depending on how you navig...
- 09:39 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9840: Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Audio Issues
- Nope, it turns out skid_au was right. It is dcache related.
There is a bug in the routine the game uses to upload ...
- 01:13 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9840: Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Audio Issues
- The interesting thing is just how instant the interrupt has to be.
According to JMC4789's tests: Anything 13 cycle...
- 12:06 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9382 (Accepted): Textures get blurry in new super mario bros when changing IR
- The original version in memory doesn't entirely exist, because the user is probably using efb2tex and any area replac...
- 02:21 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7936: Burnout 2 Snow Effect Causing Massive Slowdown
- I'm not sure it's the geometry shader that is at fault.
I think dolphin is shoving every single snow particle into...
- 02:10 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10430: Ubershader´s exclusive option broke smash bros melee´s menu.
- What version of the nvidia drivers are you using (and which operating system)
Does updating to the latest drivers ...
- 02:56 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10307 (Accepted): Dolphin "Publisher" field reverted to "Unknown Publisher"
- Indeed, the signature is missing.
- 07:47 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10232: Appropriately Handle VC Aspect Ratios
- In that screenshot, It's hard to tell where the black bars end and dolphin's own padding on the window begins.
- 11:42 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9895 (Fixed): Automatic aspect ratio detection nervously switches between 4:3 and some widescreen mode in certain parts of certain levels in Splinter Cell 1.
- Fixed by [PR 5008](https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/5008), which was just merged as 5.0-3305
Also available in: Atom