- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 01/17/2018
- 12:06 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9382 (Accepted): Textures get blurry in new super mario bros when changing IR
- The original version in memory doesn't entirely exist, because the user is probably using efb2tex and any area replac...
- 02:21 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7936: Burnout 2 Snow Effect Causing Massive Slowdown
- I'm not sure it's the geometry shader that is at fault.
I think dolphin is shoving every single snow particle into...
- 02:10 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10430: Ubershader´s exclusive option broke smash bros melee´s menu.
- What version of the nvidia drivers are you using (and which operating system)
Does updating to the latest drivers ...
- 02:56 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10307 (Accepted): Dolphin "Publisher" field reverted to "Unknown Publisher"
- Indeed, the signature is missing.
- 07:47 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10232: Appropriately Handle VC Aspect Ratios
- In that screenshot, It's hard to tell where the black bars end and dolphin's own padding on the window begins.
- 11:42 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9895 (Fixed): Automatic aspect ratio detection nervously switches between 4:3 and some widescreen mode in certain parts of certain levels in Splinter Cell 1.
- Fixed by [PR 5008](https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/5008), which was just merged as 5.0-3305
- 12:22 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9617 (Duplicate): Dragon Ball Z Budokai 1 & 2 Screen Shaking NTSC/PAL
- 12:22 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7332 (Accepted): Dragon Ball Z Budokai (1 and 2) render interlaced fields, which dolphin doesn't support.
- No. This is the correct issue. The screen shaking is caused by the fact that dolphin can't handle interlaced fields c...
- 05:56 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9752: Stereoscopy modes crash the emulator in Direct3D 12 backend
- Is this a regression, or has DirectX 12 just never gained stereoscopy support.
And if it's a regression, can you f...
Also available in: Atom