- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 07/11/2016
- 06:39 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9689: TAS desyncs where DSP settings don't match prior to playback
- To clarify, the issue is that the movie doesn't correctly override the setting? (There's no way a movie recorded wit...
- 06:06 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9658: Menu Icons Are Misaligned / Truncated in Debug Mode
- PC in this context is "Program Counter", i.e. the address of the current instruction.
- 09:07 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9639: games Japanese misnamed
- The issue is probably that you specifically have your Windows UI font set to a font that doesn't have the appropriate...
- 12:15 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9590: Slight Offset With Real XFB
- As far as I can tell, this is working as intended. VirtualXFB is a enhancement which uses the raw output of the grap...
- 08:44 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9573: Savestates created while recording a Wii game don't save whole filesystem state
- The savestate code for GC memory cards special-cases movies; see https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/blob/5e50c37c...
- 07:45 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9573 (Work started): Savestates created while recording a Wii game don't save whole filesystem state
- Basically, savestates save and restore "/tmp"... but never touch anything else, even when you're recording. Therefor...
- 02:12 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9561: Scooby Doo! Mystery Mayhem next level loading screen freezes, works using save states.
- "before the door make a save state, opening the door will cause the bug again but when you load the save state the ga...
- 12:10 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9470: NeoGamma is broken since Dolphin 4.0-5450
- I tried looking a bit more... now I see what's happening. NeoGamma opens "/dev/di", then closes it (bwDVD_LowClose),...
- 05:02 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9511: System Menu always broken on Interpreter, now broken on JIT/JITIL/Cached Interpreter as of Event Timing Fixes
- 04:39 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9470: NeoGamma is broken since Dolphin 4.0-5450
- Just tried it in a debugger; it appears to be crashing in CWII_IPC_HLE_Device_usb_oh1_57e_305::IOCtlV with nonsense i...
Also available in: Atom