- Email: NaturalViolence@gmail.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- 02:57 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #5749: NSMB Wii DX11 massive EFB->RAM Slowdown, DX11=15FPS, DX9=nearly full speeed
- "A slowdown to 15 FPS should never be seen as normal"
Um....yes it should. This is an emulator.
"this is clear...
- 02:04 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #5749: NSMB Wii DX11 massive EFB->RAM Slowdown, DX11=15FPS, DX9=nearly full speeed
- "DX11 should be almost as fast as DX9"
What are you basing this on?
I see nothing wrong here. Some backends ar...
- 10:40 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #5620: Remove LTTC and write a guide on "How to use your own cpu"
- The turbo boosts for desktop cpus are very small and easier to trigger than laptop cpus. So yeah, it kind of does ne...
- 04:26 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #5432: CrossFire + Directx11 Crash
- This is a driver issue, not a dolphin issue. Complain to AMD.
- 06:51 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #5361: Skyward Sword Banding
- That's how it's supposed to look. Making it look smoother was/is an enhancement
- 04:18 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4635: TexCache Rewrite issues
- Just so people know, the texture cache rewrite somehow fixed the bloom offset problem in some games: http://oi56.tin...
- 02:52 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4765: The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Emulator Speed Issue
- "Will Dolphin ever look into basing their Emulator on more then 2 core's? This would solve numerous numbers of perfor...
- 04:36 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4662: ZTP hack broken
- Interesting....you are correct. A new source of slowdown is present. You may close this issue neobrain.
- 07:13 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4662: ZTP hack broken
- Also: http://forums.dolphin-emulator.com/showthread.php?tid=17501
- 07:11 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4662 (Invalid): ZTP hack broken
- <b>What's the problem?</b>
ZTP hack is broken.
Dolphin version with the problem (as it appears in the title bar...
Also available in: Atom