- 12:31 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #7245: The audio pitch changes with the frame limiter.
- Pitch shifting is cool
- 10:54 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #6841: Skyward Sword - Background vanishes during time shift phase
- i can reproduce this issue, so confirmed.
i'm on my i3-330m with 1st gen hdgfx
- 04:39 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #6696: Coraline texture dumping issue
- 04:16 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #6804: Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock and GH5 slowdown
- seriously... where people got issue tracker link to post randomly shit here?
- 02:52 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #6778: error during the cmake of linux build instructions
- update cmake, delete all and start again
- 07:05 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #6581: Games Running Very slow after 3.5-367
- right there "Dolphin 3.5 and Dolphin 3.5-367 are old versions of Dolphin that have
known issues and bugs. Have you t...
- 07:01 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #6591: [D3D9] "Dots" in Super Smash Bros. Melee Fountain of Dreams after 3.5-1905
- ironlake already broken on linux.. since much ago u_u
- 05:25 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #6550: "Section IPL.E60 not found in SYSCONF" when using NAND from a real Wii.
- same for me... the same error but i'm not using a real wii nand dump.. instead i installed a wad for the system menu ...
- 11:21 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #6485: Yoshi's egg gamebreaking issue in Super Mario Sunshine
- 08:49 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #6399: Gamepads actually slows emulation speed
- sorry, gamepad info link: http://www.geniusnet.com/wSite/ct?xItem=16779&ctNode=163
Also available in: Atom