- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 12/20/2019
- 02:26 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12282: [Feature request] Per-monitor DPI awareness
- Do you have any compatibility modes and/or DPI overriding configured for Dolphin in Windows? That could make it do this.
- 02:22 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12282: [Feature request] Per-monitor DPI awareness
- Well, I don't know what to tell you. I just gave it another try and it's working perfectly fine for me. I even set on...
- 02:14 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12282 (Invalid): [Feature request] Per-monitor DPI awareness
- Checked latest master (5.0-12705) and mixed DPI support is handled correctly. Please update and it'll be resolved.
- 02:09 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12282: [Feature request] Per-monitor DPI awareness
- This is indeed already a thing! As we covered [here on the Progress Report](https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2020/04/05/d...
- 02:36 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12216 (Questionable): [Feature Request] Precache entire game into RAM
- Did you know that any hard drive is faster than the GameCube or Wii's disc drive? Even crappy old 5400RPM drives are ...
- 01:48 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12046: Feature request: Allow custom path for complete dolphin-emu folder
- I find it odd that no one has mentioned that you can already move the Dolphin Emulator folder on all platforms except...
- 01:07 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12114 (Invalid): Xbox control does not recognize in the emulator
- This is not a support forum, for that, go to forums.dolphin-emu.org.
As for your issue, you probably configured a ...
- 10:18 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12107 (Accepted): macOS/Vulkan: [Regression] Vulkan broken _again_ since 5.0-12024
- Reproduced in latest as of this writing (5.0-12051). Confirmed the regression starting point of 5.0-12024. Thank you ...
- 06:29 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10567 (Fixed): [Feature Request] File column should show directory name for extracted games
- Resolved by 5.0-11707 and the addition of the File Path tab.
- 09:20 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10469 (Questionable): After changing from D3D11 backend to OpenGL or Vulkan, image shown is the last static screen from D3D11
- This report was written before our XFB system was rewritten by [Hybrid XFB](https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2017/11/19/h...
Also available in: Atom