- Login: MayImilae
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 12/03/2023
- 06:01 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13412 (Accepted): [SteamOS 3.5.7] Persistent doubled erratic inputs after launching Dolphin
- I haven't personally reproduced but marking as accepted due to the reproduction.
- 01:55 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13394 (Working as intended): The Status (game compatibility) column is not available any more
- This was intentional. https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/6569
- 09:10 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13360 (Invalid): Dolphin crashing like fucking hell after WiiConnect24 KD scheduler got implemented
- Potentially resolved by https://dolp.in/5.0-20124.
> 20120 (fuck bisecting)
However, this issue report is very ...
- 07:25 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13300 (Working as intended): [Feature Request] 900p/HD+ Support
- We explicitly removed Fractional Internal Resolutions due to the wide array of problems they caused emulation, such a...
- 08:21 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13270: Fullscreen renders bigger than the monitor size and outside of bounds
- 5.0-19368 and 5.0-18498 are beta versions, but there are a lot of development builds inbetween. Can you bisect this t...
- 04:32 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13209: [Feature Request] Custom Textures: Add RGBA16 support
- I'd like to add that there is already a solution for banding on the art side - dithering.
- 05:37 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13202 (Work started): Sonic Adventure 2: Battle does not have GameINI settings applied for the Japanese version
- 02:39 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13197 (Fixed): Kill Renderer Regression: Fast Forwarding is unable to exceed V-Sync in Vulkan and OpenGL
- Fixed by [5.0-18818](https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/master/5.0-18818/).
- 01:10 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13196 (Fixed): Kill Renderer Regression: 25/30FPS titles appear as 50/60FPS in the FPS Display when "Skip Presenting Duplicate Frames" is disabled
- Fixed by [5.0-18815](https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/master/5.0-18815/).
- 10:26 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13196: Kill Renderer Regression: 25/30FPS titles appear as 50/60FPS in the FPS Display when "Skip Presenting Duplicate Frames" is disabled
- Specifically this occurs when "Skip Presenting Duplicate Frames" is disabled.
Also available in: Atom