- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 11/13/2018
- 02:14 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11436 (Invalid): Mario Kart Double Dash
- The MD5 hash of your game is unknown, so it looks like you have a bad dump. Redump the game and it should be fine.
- 11:51 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10966: New Super Mario Bros on macOS requires EFB copies to RAM
- Reproduced. Coins and blocks do not appear on my MacBook either. ┐(＾～＾)┌
- 02:02 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11383 (Questionable): Urbz sim's portrait isn't present
- Does it still occur with "Send EFB Copies to Texture Only" unchecked?
- 10:06 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11373 (Invalid): Add support for 8K resolution
- The Samsung QLED 8k displays' price is going to be from $15,000 to $20,000. That is hardly consumer suited! Due to us...
- 01:00 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11259: [Feature Request]: Deleting ISOs should move them to the Recycling Bin/Trash
- I think it would be a lot better for us to just remove the delete function entirely. That's really something a users ...
- 12:33 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11237: Widescreen hack doesn't work at all in N64 Virtual Console titles
- Use the bisect tool to bisect to find the exact build when the behavior changed. https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Threa...
- 09:48 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11229 (Invalid): Classic Controller+Emulated Wii Mote Broken
- 09:32 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11229: Classic Controller+Emulated Wii Mote Broken
- Did you test it with DolphinWX? Does it work there?
- 12:13 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11186: The Baseball 2003 - In arrange team mode all players become Giants
- Assuming I'm understanding this correctly...
- 07:41 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11133 (Questionable): macOS Dolphin Gecko or AR codes prevent the game from launching.
- Unable to reproduce in 5.0-7702. Please specify which game and which codes you are encountering this error on.
Also available in: Atom