- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 12/20/2019
- 01:03 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11957: Feature request - Copy game to RAM upon start
- There are a lot of solutions to this that you could do yourself, such as a ram disk or only copying the game you are ...
- 05:09 AM Infrastructure Issue #11941: [Windows] VC Runtime Link on Download Page is Out of Date
- Setting this up correctly. Well, the FAQ link is up to date at least.
- 11:42 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11919: Dolphin hangs with a clean configuration on macOS 10.14.6 when attempting to close Dolphin or open the 'Controllers' config UI
- That typo annoyed me, so, fixed!
- 08:47 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11872 (Invalid): Save state Android
- This is not a support forum. Please ask for help on our forums: forums.dolphin-emu.org
- 12:17 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11861: Auto-Adjust Window Size Influenced by Windows UI Scaling
- Just to be clear on something I didn't mention, the internal resolution is set correctly. So setting it to 2x native ...
- 12:11 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11861 (New): Auto-Adjust Window Size Influenced by Windows UI Scaling
- In Windows 10, Auto-Adjust Windows Size is supposed to set the window to precisely the internal resolution for 1:1 pi...
- 10:14 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11660: Star Fox Assault boot problems
- You did not list your system specifications, which is _required_. Please comment with your system specs below, or thi...
- 10:41 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11614 (Invalid): [FEATURE REQUEST] AI-based super-resolution upscaling (ESRGAN) for textures
- AI based upscaling requires training, which takes time and lots of computing power! And we can't ship training becaus...
- 10:20 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11608: GameCube Controllers with WiiU Adapter do not calibrate properly on second run
- > The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version of the GameCube controller has different deadzones from the original GameCub...
- 12:31 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11587 (Accepted): macOS: "Dolphin.app can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed"
- Confirmed. Bisected with builds from the Downloads page, here is what I got. Also just to be clear, I did not use the...
Also available in: Atom