- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 12/20/2019
- 11:48 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12014: Screen reader accessibility broken after QT 5.14.1 upgrade, making Dolphin unusable for blind users
- So this is a Qt issue, and not a Dolphin one. We could potentially fix this ourselves (it's all open source), but Qt'...
- 12:01 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12009 (Invalid): dolphin v11719 breaks all wii games
- Unable to reproduce on my MacBook Pro or my Windows 10 Gaming PC, under any available graphics backend on either syst...
- 10:52 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12008 (Invalid): Games stutter excessively on 5.0-11711
- The Xeon E5-2690 is a [Sandy Bridge based chip with a max boost of 3.8ghz](https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ar...
- 09:30 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12002 (Accepted): macOS black screen with Vulkan Backend since commit Qt/TAS Improve TAS/Windows v5.0-11688
- Reproduced in latest master (as of this writing 5.0-11707). Marking as high as OpenGL is pretty bad on macOS so this ...
- 01:33 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11379: [Qt] Controller Settings window fails to load after moving the main window to a different screen.
- masterofdisaster, please list your full system specs. You may not think it is necessary, but it is, as it may provide...
- 01:03 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11957: Feature request - Copy game to RAM upon start
- There are a lot of solutions to this that you could do yourself, such as a ram disk or only copying the game you are ...
- 05:09 AM Infrastructure Issue #11941: [Windows] VC Runtime Link on Download Page is Out of Date
- Setting this up correctly. Well, the FAQ link is up to date at least.
- 11:42 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11919: Dolphin hangs with a clean configuration on macOS 10.14.6 when attempting to close Dolphin or open the 'Controllers' config UI
- That typo annoyed me, so, fixed!
- 08:47 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11872 (Invalid): Save state Android
- This is not a support forum. Please ask for help on our forums: forums.dolphin-emu.org
- 12:17 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11861: Auto-Adjust Window Size Influenced by Windows UI Scaling
- Just to be clear on something I didn't mention, the internal resolution is set correctly. So setting it to 2x native ...
Also available in: Atom