- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 04/21/2019
- 08:17 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12711: Wrong control stick recognition with few GamePads – potential bug source roughly found
- 1.5258789E-5 is a very small number. I don't think this number has anything to do with the problem.
- 12:41 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11164 (Fixed): TMEM emulation regressions
- 06:22 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12698 (Fixed): Xenoblade Chronicles Darkened Graphics
- 07:06 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9650 (Fixed): Call of Duty: Finest Hour Crash
- 03:06 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12710: [ Android ] Please Add Jit Follow Branch
- In case you do want to disable branch following for testing purposes, you can do so by manually editing the INI files...
- 07:17 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12667 (Fixed): Bounding Box not working on macOS - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- 07:05 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12707 (Fixed): Assertion error in interface
- Marking as fixed since the issue was only present in old versions of Dolphin. (It's still possible to comment on this...
- 03:51 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12702 (Invalid): Dolphin for Android writes a lot to the phone's flash memory, about 1.8GB/hour
- Okay, I will close this for the time being then.
You can turn off the shader cache and UID cache by putting the fo...
- 03:34 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12702: Dolphin for Android writes a lot to the phone's flash memory, about 1.8GB/hour
- It being the NAND is a possibility, though in that case it should have been caught when checking /sdcard/dolphin-emu....
- 03:11 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12702: Dolphin for Android writes a lot to the phone's flash memory, about 1.8GB/hour
- Hmm... Well, let's try to narrow down what part of Dolphin could be causing it, then.
If you press Pause Emulation...
Also available in: Atom