- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 04/21/2019
- 03:41 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11882: Wii games don't work or don't launch directly after an update
- Are you updating manually or using the automatic updater?
- 08:54 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11743 (Fixed): Qt: Move CPU Emulation Engine options to the Advanced tab
- 04:51 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11881 (Invalid): Эмулятор
- Please use the forums (and post in English) if you need help with this: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/
- 07:30 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11878 (Fixed): Turntable Extension, increasing the range of Table Left/Right makes it send backwards/negative input
- 06:24 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11113: Gecko OS DSI exception occurs when Emulated or Real Wii Remote is connected
- Regardless of whether this technically is a regression or not, this is a problem for users. Setting to Current.
- 06:22 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11879 (Duplicate): GeckoOS does not load (produces black screen full of hex dumps) beginning with version 5.0-6568
- 05:30 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11830: Buffer size in netplay never decreases for Wii Remotes
- What game is "newer wii"? Do you have the game ID for it?
- 11:33 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10986 (Fixed): Monter Hunter Tri - unchecking Skip EFB Access to CPU makes the game unplayably slow even on the strongest of computers only on master, not Ishiiruka
- 11:03 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11871 (New): Since 5.0-10918 there's a threat detected by Windows 10 as Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl in the updater.exe
- Re-opening for now.
Also available in: Atom