- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- 04:12 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #7716: Super Mario Sunshine(PAL) model rendering issue
- Has happened all the time iirc. I remember this happening even with 2.0
- 08:11 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #7574: Graphics corruption where there should be black borders
fglrx-updates isn't 14.6 Beta, that would be 14.20, but fglrx-updates is somewhere around 13-X
- 02:12 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7568: On Linux, when Render to Main Window is disabled, nothing is rendered to the screen.
- Can confirm. Happens on my Linux Mint installation using a HD7970
- 09:04 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7541: Major BUG: Video backend fails to initialize
- Mac Pro from 2006, huh? What's the GPU?
- 08:51 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7450: SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game will not load.
- Please post your MD5 hash of the game
- 06:24 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #7438: 81842bc4d4bf0987bcca68ca5eab12da9b31bdd5 causes MAJOR performance reducement on AMD cards
- Thanks for fixing this, JMC
- 03:39 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7442: Mario Power Tennis black line due to missing vertex skipping emulation
- 4.0-548 -> https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/commit/42217fbd755d88b461db9f9eecfb568e50167d54
However I doubt ...
- 07:07 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7438 (Fixed): 81842bc4d4bf0987bcca68ca5eab12da9b31bdd5 causes MAJOR performance reducement on AMD cards
- <b>Game Name?</b>
<b>What's the problem? Describe what went wrong in few words.</b>
- 01:14 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7385: Super Mario Sunshine Graphic-Glitches (Build 4.0-1857)
- Don't disable EFB.
- 04:23 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #7324: Make our 64 bit binary show useful information to 32 bit users
- A big red "DOLPHIN FOR 32-BIT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED" on the homepage will work too, I think.
Like already said, a...
Also available in: Atom