- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- 04:56 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7979 (Fixed): Desync occurs if you do not remove wii save files
I am currently tasing Mega Man 9 and everytime I want to replay a .dtm file, I must remove these types of file...
- 07:41 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7756: Configurable Paths
- Yeah I totally agree with you. In general, I think these things add to be more user friendlier Dolphin.
- 04:48 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7756 (Accepted): Configurable Paths
- I would like to be able edit where my savestates are located. Savestates are a pretty big part of an emulator, whethe...
- 05:29 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7752 (Fixed): Movie Input Display to Movie.
- Trivial issue: I request we move 'Input Display' from Options/Graphics settings/Advanced to top level menu Movie sinc...
- 05:21 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7751 (Fixed): Saving previous screen into savestate.
- Please forgive me for my rather very ugly way of reporting this issue but adelikat explained my/Dolphin's current sit...
- 07:38 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7695: Rewriting Cheat engine - Simplifying Finding Ram Values
- For reference, please check this link out: http://tasvideos.org/EmulatorResources/RamSearch.html
- 07:18 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7695 (New): Rewriting Cheat engine - Simplifying Finding Ram Values
- Basically what is wanted is to implement ram searching into Dolphin.
The advantage being you don't have to worry ...
- 01:43 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7675 (Fixed): Move Movie Related features to its own section.
- Yo numero duo!
My next request is that we move all movie related stuff to its own section in for instance 'tool me...
- 01:36 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7674 (Fixed): Togglable Frame Counter
I would like to request that you can toggle Frame counter on and off.
- 09:58 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #5431: Emulating loading periods is pretty much non-existant for Metroid Prime in Dolphin
- That sounds like a solution skid. But how are we supposed to find those numbers?
Also available in: Atom