- Login: NeoBrainX
- Email: NeoBrainX@gmail.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- 03:27 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8608 (Invalid): touch screen conrtols for PC tablets
- 04:05 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #8105: Need For Speed Undercover Purple Square Issue
- Tried enabling format change emulation?
- 01:36 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7936: Burnout 2 Snow Effect Causing Massive Slowdown
- You could queue those pointsize changes in a buffer (iff they really happen consecutively without any other state cha...
- 05:21 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7907: paper mario the thousand year door
Please stop using our issue tracker and leave this site (and in particular stop spamming th...
- 01:23 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7788 (Invalid): Per-pixel Lightning bug,freezing
- Please don't use our issue tracker. Go to the forums instead.
- 09:40 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #7755: Silent Hill Shattered Memories D3D flashlight issue [Viewport Issue]
- @autoran: please don't assume "everyone knows about the flashlight issue on d3d"... that sort of destroys the whole p...
- 04:55 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7725: Dolphin crashes if DirectX isn't updated.
- We are not interested in addressing this very unlikely scenario, however, since the solution itself is not really cle...
- 04:02 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7725 (Invalid): Dolphin crashes if DirectX isn't updated.
- No issue here. Releases are shipped with an installer which ships with the DX runtimes for convenience, while nightly...
- 08:40 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7668 (Accepted): Distant objects appear blocky in Mario Kart Double Dash in OpenGL (Caused by 4.0-1288)
- Yeah uh right. Actually this should be fixed in OGL to look as well as D3D does.
- 08:28 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7668 (Invalid): Distant objects appear blocky in Mario Kart Double Dash in OpenGL (Caused by 4.0-1288)
- Interesting find. Fine then.
Also available in: Atom