- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 07/03/2017
- 09:03 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10332: Fatal Frame 4 + ENG patch stopped to boot at 4.0-8741
- You guys missed something:
> 08:48:952 HW\EXI\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:346 N[OSREPORT]: Console Type : NDEV 2.1
- 01:46 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10355: Ultimate Spider-Man crashes Dolphin
- The .ini file has "MMU = 1", I don't know if that equates to full but it definitely needs it.
The devs of the game...
- 08:19 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10355: Ultimate Spider-Man crashes Dolphin
- FYI, this game is pretty much up there with the Factor 5 star wars games when it comes to tricky features used: uniqu...
- 12:38 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8168: Internet conectivity doesn't work 100%
- No, libogc does not define the flags correctly for wii.
- 05:13 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8917: Missing MVC++ 2015 DLLs, 2013 still packaged with Development version
- So you'd rather distribute a package with missing dependencies, leaving the noobs to download possibly untrustworthy ...
- 04:07 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8917: Missing MVC++ 2015 DLLs, 2013 still packaged with Development version
- You should at least bundle vcredist_x64.exe, which has always been the method preferred by MS for apps that don't use...
- 01:24 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9006: Fifo saving is broken
- Successfully saved a 1000 frame fifo log and was actually able to play it back (without Dolphin throwing >9000 unknow...
- 11:45 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9006: Fifo saving is broken
- The proposed patch is flawed.
fseek() can move the file pointer beyond the end of the file but it won't change the l...
- 11:18 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9006 (Fixed): Fifo saving is broken
- FifoDataFile::PadFile() is meant to be a very simple function that extends a file's size by writing nul bytes. Unfort...
- 05:05 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8732: Auto-enable "Force 16:9" when an in-game widescreen setting is enabled, to avoid distortion
- Eh? This is a feature request (unlikely to be implemented with any sort of reliability) which has nothing to do with ...
Also available in: Atom