- Login: JMC4789
- Email: JMC4789@gmail.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 08/29/2023
- 06:08 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13347 (Accepted): Fix texture seams in Mario Party Games
- Accepted because we have a plan to fix this. The Graphics Mod infrastructure isn't there yet for this, but we know w...
- 08:01 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13170: Wii Netplay instant crash on load of Wii game
- Was working for me last time I had a chance to play on netplay. Odds are someone has something configured wrong on o...
- 05:17 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13293: "Millionaire" (US) flickering and vertically stretched
- Try disabling "Immediately Present XFB Copies".
- 10:40 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13281: Can't play new versions of dolphin
- You didn't follow the issue report template, which would have helped a lot. Luckily, I saw this on the discord and k...
- 10:30 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13279: Wind Waker Gecko Code Not working
- Dolphin developers are not affiliated with most of the cheats included, especially the ones downloaded from the onlin...
- 04:25 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13255 (Duplicate): Sonic Colors not working with V-Sync enabled on AMD APU
- Dualcore is a hack in general. I'm guessing this game is "more" dualcore sensitive than others, and Vsync forcing th...
- 03:43 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13255: Sonic Colors not working with V-Sync enabled on AMD APU
- Try turning off dualcore to see if that affects it. It's under Options -> Configuration
- 04:32 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13218 (Questionable): Beach Spikers is broken
- Cannot reproduce in the latest development builds on JIT64 and JITARM64. Please ensure you have FPRF enabled, as thi...
- 01:47 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13218: Beach Spikers is broken
- Essentially, you know 16101 works, and 18995 is broken. So you go to a build roughly halfway between that and test. ...
- 01:12 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13217 (Accepted): NHL SlapShot: Vertical Line Down Center of Screen During Gameplay / Disappears During Cut Scenes
- Alright, well I can confirm that this still happens.
Also available in: Atom