- Login: degasus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 07/02/2021
- 07:58 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12477: Hard stutter in Arc Rise Fantasia, and possibly others
- Broken PR: https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/9314
- 08:30 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10926: Games crash on OpenBSD/amd64 with error "Failed to map enough memory space: Can't allocate memory"
- Indeed, we could lower it easily to 8 GB. But I don't see the point about doing so.
The real point is: "which over...
- 07:27 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11778: ARM64 JIT Bug: SD Gundam - Scad Hammers hangs after Level 1 dialogue
- weihuoya, may you do me a favor and debug a bit more within this instruction?
First, let's check if there is an de...
- 04:45 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10129: Resident Evil 0 GBZP08 crashes at certain events
- zlice: PR https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/7287 rewrites the idle skip implementation. Is RE0 accidently f...
- 09:02 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10129: Resident Evil 0 GBZP08 crashes at certain events
- @zlice idle skipping is a big preformance boost and so it affects the timing a lot. So there is really no point is re...
- 09:06 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11580: CSI: Hard Evidence does not boot when using x64 JIT
- Is this issue still valid with #7287 ? It is a new implementation of idle skipping.
- 11:31 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9913: JitArm64 regression in 5.0-540 - Back to the Future shows panic alert
- Might you try this issue again with a more recent version of dolphin? We've fixed some JitArm64 issues, so this issue...
- 11:29 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11283: [JITARM] House Of The Dead Overkill Crashes
- Might you try this issue again with 5.0-9215 or newer? I've fixed a serious integer bug which might be related here.
- 11:28 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11403: [AArch64] Phantasy star III JIT Crash
- Might you try 5.0-9215 or newer? I've fixed a serious integer bug, so it might run fine now without any fallbacks.
- 10:55 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11173: Rounding differences in SM64 (VC) (JIT bug)
- I just wanted to highlight that this was unexpected and that it reduced the amound of possible issues a lot. As our J...
Also available in: Atom