- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 09/09/2021
- 07:36 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12657 (Invalid): As of Minizip-ng 3.03(1d7bcb4ecb9bc9bb0ded0c81ad86bf902645a391), minizip-ng no longer provides libminizip.so.3.0, instead providing libminizip.so.3. Dolphin still depends on libminizip.so.3.0, causing Dolphin to fail to start.
- No worries.
- 05:09 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12625 (Accepted): Crash in ExpressionParser when booting games/homebrew/menu
- I keep getting this on Linux too. I don't think it's the PR you linked.
- 04:07 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12624: Reverse Engineered DSP-LLE ROM - Incorrect Music in Pokemon Colosseum
- The problem is that our free DSP ROM uses too many cycles. Not sure whether it's worth fixing this tbh.
- 11:07 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12094 (Fixed): Direct3D12 and GPU Texture Decoding causes texture corruption
- 01:15 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11783: Missing sound effects in Starfox Adventures
- There are four DSP voices: wind, rain, cracking thunder, and rolling thunder. All the rest is in DTK audio (dialog, m...
- 04:09 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10753 (Fixed): Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey Improper Audio
- Actually fixed by https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/master/5.0-14626/ which makes sense.
- 02:10 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10281 (Accepted): Users can tick/enable patches, cheats, etc. from the game properties page while a game is running, but they don't take effect until a restart.
- 02:00 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10753: Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey Improper Audio
- Might have been fixed by the fix for https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/10544.
Also available in: Atom