- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 08/05/2022
- 07:56 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13003 (Accepted): Error when starting Dolphin: __std_tzdb_delete_time_zones entry point not found
- The problem is that the Updater doesn't handle VC redistributable updates. For the time being, you can fix the error ...
- 11:52 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12970 (Fixed): GameCube Service Disc-Optical Disc Drive
- Fixed: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/8105d0034dee41e9ef7cac06f9c78e25d9c1bf7f/
- 10:02 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12925 (Fix pending): std::aligned_storage_t is deprecated in C++23
- 11:34 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12902 (Fix pending): 3D audio behind the player in Rogue Squadron 2 works incorrectly with DSP HLE
- 08:29 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12912 (Fixed): Qt: Memory widget breaks when resizing it to be larger than its original size.
- 12:51 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12913 (New): Mouse clicks not recognized on Linux + Qt6
- **Game Name?**
**What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.**
Since the switch to Qt6, mouse clicks...
- 11:30 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12907: CMake: Using static libmgba from Externals
- You probably forgot to initialize the git submodule. See https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Building_Dolphi...
- 07:36 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12657 (Invalid): As of Minizip-ng 3.03(1d7bcb4ecb9bc9bb0ded0c81ad86bf902645a391), minizip-ng no longer provides libminizip.so.3.0, instead providing libminizip.so.3. Dolphin still depends on libminizip.so.3.0, causing Dolphin to fail to start.
- No worries.
Also available in: Atom