- 03:59 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4641: Linux Wii input broken
- Works for me on r7652, maybe I'll wind back and see if it was broken earlier. Also, I'm currently using scons, not cm...
- 12:44 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4291: Do not truncate hex value in game patch dialog and store long hex values correctly
- "A ton of dword values" being two for a qword, yes.
- 03:33 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #3288 (Accepted): lib64 support
- On Fedora, /usr/lib64 is an actual directory... /usr/lib is for 32 bit only.
Note that this should be autodetectab...
- 03:31 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2820 (Work started): Compile Error in Fedora 13
- Builds for me fine without this on x86_64, is it only 32 bit that has this problem? I thought libdl was linked implic...
- 04:42 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #3262 (Accepted): Segmentation fault on Fedora
- This is a problem caused by LoadStorePaired, the same problem that affects OS X. Disabling LoadStorePaired will let d...
- 03:08 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #3048: dolphin-emu crash
- i915? I'm so sorry...
- 07:00 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2376 (Won't fix): Dave Mirra BMX 2 - Crashes after a set time, general errors
- Apparently it is impossible to fix this bug ?
- 03:31 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #2361 (New): Messed up graphic.
- XK, if you mark one more bug GameIssue, I might have to find your address and kill
- 10:57 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2302: [Patch]Deadly Creatures is Broken under x32
- The entire patch is pasted below:
- 09:49 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2295 (Fixed): Wii games won't load on x86 (using 32-bit IO)
- File I/O has changed since r4771, it should use 64-bit on all platforms. Someone on
OS X and Linux should confirm.
Also available in: Atom