- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 11/12/2018
- 09:40 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10639: Sonic Riders movies freeze but audio continues to play
- Pending patch:
- 05:53 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10917 (Fixed): "ForceProgressive = False" causes issues, no way to know from the GUI
- [Put Game Name here]
- Baten Kaitos: Enternal Wings and the Lost Ocean PAL (GKBPAF)
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 ...
- 11:27 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10412: ES_Launch not working with Bluetooth Passthrough.
- It might be an adapter compatibility issue, or some SYSCONF issue? I can run the mii channel with passthrough on wind...
- 09:38 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10387: Picto Box issue on Vulkan backend
- I can confirm that the non deluxe pictobox results in a crash when trying to use it. Tested with the PAL version and ...
- 08:18 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10233: Textures on interactive panels broken in Lego Star Wars 2
- Can you try with "Store EFB Copies to Texture Only" disabled? This sounds like something where you need efb to ram. I...
- 06:37 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10054: Silent Hill no snow on any graphics backend
- iwubcode pointed out that the snow in silent hill kinda works, if Dolphin doesn't clear the underlying memory for efb...
- 11:47 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9936: Black Stripes on water - RE4
- > Nailed it.
> Using fixed IR solves the problem, wheter "Scaled EFB Copies" is set or not.
> I was using "...
- 02:19 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9792: Low performance or crashes when using Gecko codes
- OMEGA345 wrote:
> Just tried 5.0-633, and the issue is still there for me. Max 2FPS It will lag the Emulator too and...
- 11:39 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9501: The Last Story Double Shadows
- I can confirm that this issue is fixed to 99% now.
Dolphin 5.0-478 still has the double shadows in all 3 scenes, w...
- 07:32 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9635: Launching GameCube Games from System Menu hangs emulation
- I guess this hangs when launching BC, which is title 00000001-00000100. Since it would be pointless to try to emulate...
Also available in: Atom