- Login: TellowKrinkle
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 07/15/2023
- 01:23 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13124: Build failure against mbedTLS 3.2.1
- mbedtls3 should be automatically ignored as of https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/11955
- 03:35 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12662: Official Wii Remotes Not Recognized or Paired on M1 - MacOS 12.0 Monterey
- Following up on OatmealDome's pairing program, I pulled up IOBluetooth in Ghidra. For anyone else looking to do this...
- 12:46 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13155: 8bitdo SN30 Pro Bluetooth Controller Mapping Not Working on macOS Monterey
- This should hopefully be fixed in 5.0-18700, can you check and make sure?
- 02:02 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13155: 8bitdo SN30 Pro Bluetooth Controller Mapping Not Working on macOS Monterey
- I made an issue on the SDL GitHub: https://github.com/libsdl-org/SDL/issues/7270
If anyone has one of these broken...
- 03:12 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11581: Crash on macOS with MSAA enabled
- Running the Metal renderer on my 750M laptop gives a slightly more obvious error:
- 07:51 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12802: SSX on Tour
- From what I can tell, the game efb clears the depth buffer to UINT24_MAX
It then draws all its stuff with depth LEqu...
- 05:22 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12920: Densha de GO! Shinkansen EX: Gameplay drops to really slow frame rate
- Indeed, however according to https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/7104 that causes render distance issues
- 09:30 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11764: (Suggestion/Bug) MacOS - Unsupported Metal Warning (Pre-Mojave) -- Does not play game, even when user acknowledges warning.
- Side note, why does anyone want to leave their Mac on High Sierra? I can understand not upgrading because your Mac i...
- 09:25 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13041: macOS Metal/MoltenVK: Ubershaders broken with AMD Polaris graphics
- > Not sure, I think I tried it on this machine when Metal support was a PR and it worked then, but I don't quite reme...
- 04:04 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12933: Bounding Box Slowdown on MoltenVK (macOS)
- For M1 users, this has been fixed (or as fixed as it'll ever be, translation layers will always have some trouble wit...
Also available in: Atom