- 07:50 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11235: Star Fox Adventure aspect ratio gets crazy when moving between the main menu options
- This should be retested and/or added to the Widescreen Heuristic Mega-Issue -> https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/12254
- 07:38 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10800: Burnout 2 crazy aspect ratio detection post Hybrid XFB
- This is a lot like https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/10795
Pointing to an issue with auto aspect ration from Hyb...
- 07:32 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10888: code veronica performance regression after november 2017
- While I no longer have a R9 290, this does seem like a specific enough bisect for the raised issue to warrant some ch...
- 07:24 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10795: Auto aspect ratio glitching since 5.0-5874
- Does this fit under the Widescreen Heuristic Mega-Issue -> https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/12254
- 06:38 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9984: Display choice is ignored
- Dolphin doesn't support setting a specified monitor yet.
The feature request for that is https://bugs.dolphin-emu....
- 05:57 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9749: After upgrading to Dolphin 5.0, all games show a black screen only
- I think this is a valid bisect. It should affect few users though who have very old Nvidia drivers(2013 era) with sup...
- 05:05 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9576: VERY IMPORTANT: Native Bongos do not sync in netplay
- There is some relation with this and https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/6728
- 05:02 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12406: Game keeps crashing whenever it attempts to load car shop; can't finish intro story.
- This is a duplicate of another issue which does have a bisect and different step to reproduce which is to load a save...
- 11:37 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12390: D3D11 halfs framerate in windowed mode
- What may be relevant is driver version.
With Nvidia driver 461.09 and later it can use MPO so finally a windowed a...
- 02:56 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11672: The Sims 2 glitchy top/right borders ingame
- Also worth noting there is an issue with the sky in the Software Renderer, with a square repeating pattern. There is ...
Also available in: Atom