- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 08/26/2018
- 02:15 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10571: Kirby's Return to Dreamland - Invalid Instruction?
- its a checksum for the game's anti piracy embedded in the middle of code. it always skips those instructions
- 09:30 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10524 (Accepted): Cheat Search Does not Search MEM2 or MMU Regions
- **Game Name?**
Any Wii game
**What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.**
The cheat search immediately s...
- 11:20 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10522: Feature request: Keep HUD aspect ratio
- it has some idea. it knows whether the current projection is a perspective or an orthographic one. the UI and effects...
- 01:16 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10284: Zapper game stuck at loading screen
- its probably due to something timing out with a basic analysis of the code reading the DOLPHINSLOTA string.
- 11:34 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10510: Dolphin can't download from geckocodes.org due to DDoS Protection
- should now work again. lazy bastard fixed the issue.
- 12:04 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10490: (GJBE5G) Bomberman Jetters does not boot as of 4.0-9154 (PR #3601) (Timing)
- Dual core on solves this glitch also for some reason.
- 11:48 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10456: Gecko Codes Causing Freezes or Malfunctioning Across Many Titles
- Pokemon coloseeum and pokemon XD need special mastercodes unrelated to hooking to work right.
- 11:37 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9359: Mario Kart Double Dash Drifting Bug (Possibly Related to Cheats Hooking In?)
- samkostka wrote:
> It seems like cheats being enabled definitely has something to do with it. With cheats disabled,...
- 09:27 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10374: Dolphin crash when lanching émulation
- You only need the Wii/Wii U once to rip the game.
- 07:44 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10428: Pausing with debug enabled breaks memory viewer then crashes games upon resuming.
- Try disabling dual core. Got crashes like that before in debug mode.
Also available in: Atom