- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 06/04/2018
- 04:10 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11199 (New): gamepad settings applied via ini file do not show on gui
- **Game Name?**
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Disque 0, Révision 1)
- 06:18 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10992 (Invalid): gamepad settings in ini file not applied with qt version
- Archlinux, dolphin-emu-qt2: I have this in my RSBE01.ini file:
WiimoteSource0 = 1
- 11:08 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10951: Dolphin Qt: Fullscreen Behaviors Broken Across All Backends
- Tested with mesa 17.3.6, Archlinux, on r9 fury: vulkan and opengl: I start in a window, then alt+enter to switch to f...
- 08:41 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9890: Frosted Square Distortion in Mario Kart Wii on Vulkan on some tracks, Wii Remote Reminder
- I can confirm the reversed color issue and frosted square in the top left with mesa 17.3.2 on ArchLinux with a R9 Fury
- 07:31 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10189: GPU texture decoding: wrong colors on videos (linux)
- Tested on mesa 17.2. Still the same problematic behaviour (wrong colors).
- 02:27 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10189: GPU texture decoding: wrong colors on videos (linux)
- Problem still present on mesa 17.1.7
Will test on mesa 17.2 when it is out.
- 08:25 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10189: GPU texture decoding: wrong colors on videos (linux)
- Probably worth waiting a few days because next mesa stable (17.2) is on its way. Should be out in 1 week or 2.
- 12:24 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10131: radv: graphical glitches on mk8
- Trying today on mesa stable 17.1.2
Trying the "round vertex" option makes a big difference in behaviour.
With this ...
- 09:34 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10323 (Working as intended): Missing water on Sports Resort with vulkan radv
- **Game Name?**
Wii Sports Resorts
**Game ID?** (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab)
- 08:56 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10237: Vulkan + fullscreen + vsync = system freeze
- Archlinux here, r9 fury. Same pb.
As a workaround, I created a file in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/, named 20-radeon.conf
Also available in: Atom