- Login: nwplayer123
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 01/07/2020
- 12:02 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11860: Interpreter: bcx bug
- It mattered when I was testing in my code, but now that I think about it, that seems logical, must be some compiler/t...
- 04:25 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11869 (Won't fix): Riivolution doesn't boot
- Searched around, doesn't look like there's already an issue about this. Figured I'd make one in case anyone follows d...
- 02:45 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11868 (New): Memory Breakpoint doesn't catch if Instruction Breakpoint is at same location
- I'm attempting to debug Riivolution, set a breakpoint on a sthx, and a memory breakpoint on the region it writes to (...
- 08:53 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11860 (Working as intended): Interpreter: bcx bug
- https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/blob/master/Source/Core/Core/PowerPC/Interpreter/Interpreter_Branch.cpp#L39 sh...
- 02:45 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11314: Qt: Make Layout more compact
- Oh man, looked at commits, you've been busy, um.
* Memory viewer clips (at least on my 4K display)...
- 03:42 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11645: Feature Request: Register Debug Logging
- taolas wrote:
> Perhaps a context menu option on the register window that says Log on Break. Maybe a pop out menu fo...
- 02:54 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11645 (New): Feature Request: Register Debug Logging
- I don't know how to describe this, basically I want a thing where I can set a breakpoint or smth, and instead of havi...
- 02:02 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11528: Debugger displays wrong bitmask
- oh, yeah, I guess that's what I'm thinking of. I'm expecting the where to and not the what. insrwi is just the simpli...
- 12:52 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11528: Debugger displays wrong bitmask
- Should still be 0x03FF0000, upper halfword is 0x4022, lower halfword is 0x4024, that's how it gets this address, inse...
- 03:54 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11528 (New): Debugger displays wrong bitmask
- I've run into an instruction (rlwimi r6, r7, 16, 6, 15) that displays the wrong bitmask, debugger shows it as 0x00000...
Also available in: Atom