- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- 04:50 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #6228: Wiimote will not connect upon loading savestate with non-MS stack
- Issue remains in 3.5-367
loading state makes wiimote die... if you change the mote to none, then try to reconect t...
- 09:11 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #5502: [D3D9] Some games require a projection hack (but not on DX11)
- Same goes for Spiderman SD
The Issue is presented on all video plugins
- 02:22 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4908: Just Dance 3 random lock ups with short sound loop
- Just read all this...
for what i found in the game... (also happens for Just dance gratest hits and just dance 4)
- 02:24 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #5509: Fatal Frame 2 and other games, problem's CG scenes
- it has nothing to do with the video pluggin...
the slow voice and asyncred audio is a problem with HLE
the game w...
- 02:01 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #5252: Save states unstable in some games with Dual Core enabled
- soooo... when is the savestate fix be integrated into the main revs?
cuz for me it helps testing other things
- 04:02 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4996: no emulated wiimotionplus option to play zelda skyward sword in dolphin 3.0
- Also it's not the same issue as the issue 3446
that one is about not having the option on the "Emulated wiimote"
- 04:01 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4996: no emulated wiimotionplus option to play zelda skyward sword in dolphin 3.0
- I could not get into the game as well...
wii sports resorts get's the motion pluss from my wiimote
but zelda just k...
- 02:50 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4955: Metroid Prime 3 "stable" crash (not usual FIFO)
- Well as i reported on Issue 3902
It has a LOT of "Trying to compile at 0.LR=xxxxxxxx" errors
and "emulated address ...
- 08:46 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4917: Please add emulated motion plus option to the New Wiimote Plugin
- actually re-adding the motion pluss to the emulated wiimote would not be a bad idea, i have a wiimote with wiimotion ...
- 06:31 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4925: Metroid Prime 3 is still crashing randomly
- most of the times those creshes are fifo related, but yeah, once you reach the sky tower this game becames tediously ...
Also available in: Atom