- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 11/07/2018
- 11:47 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11424: Android: Tales of Symphonia GFX FIFO: Unknown Opcode with dual core (non-fatal)
- The should this be a duplicate of #7143?
- 05:35 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10891: Android: No video output occasionally on game start
- #10725 is fixed and the Brawl mod start menu re-entry glitch was not Dolphin's fault. This issue is no longer reprodu...
- 05:32 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10725: Android: Pressing back then immediately rotating screen causes freeze
- Fixed in https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/dd922660c9fdc466c707049888a24dfea0fb4c8c/
- 02:19 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10998: Android: Can't detect save data in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- It's been a while since I noticed this problem but I can't reproduce it in 5.0-8909. I think it's safe to mark fixed.
- 10:10 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10770: Android: Rotating screen when panic alert is shown causes freeze
- For future reference, #11424 generates a panic alert to test this issue.
- 09:52 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11425 (New): Add "Open GC save folder" when right-clicking GC games
- "Open Wii save folder" is useful for quickly finding save files. This would be nice to have for GC titles too.
- 09:39 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11424 (Invalid): Android: Tales of Symphonia GFX FIFO: Unknown Opcode with dual core (non-fatal)
- **Game Name?**
Tales of Symphonia 1
**Game ID?** (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab...
- 11:27 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11413 (Accepted): Android: Each disc of a multipart disc game should be identifiable in the game list
- **What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.**
See attached image. Tales of Symphonia Disc 1 and 2 are identica...
- 08:08 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11191: QT: Resized Log window reverts to default size after closing Dolphin
- Just tested this again. This only occurs with maximized windows. Thanks for the info! Hopefully QT fixes it.
- 04:52 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11406: Shader Compile Window still has the "what is this" aka "?" icon
- Duplicate of #11247
Also available in: Atom