- Email: Pikachu025@gmail.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 09/12/2019
- 07:58 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11977 (Accepted): Tales of Graces crashes attempting to initiate DS communications
- **Game Name?**
テイルズ オブ グレイセス
(Tales of Graces)
**Game ID?** (right click the game in the game list, Properties...
- 12:26 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11962: Cannot save game in Mario Sunshine
- If you want, you can give this experimental branch a try: https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8476
- 08:52 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11950: Cheat search can't compare against previous value anymore
- Duplicate of #11434
FYI, this would be fixed by https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8311
- 02:24 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11820: Memory Card Manager may not correctly display game titles/comments if they're not in the first block of data.
- Fixed by 5.0-11223
- 02:22 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10600: Memcard Manager crashes with certain memory card layouts
- Fixed by 5.0-11223
- 08:45 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11887: [Gecko] Gecko instruction 82/83/92/93 (store to Gecko register) always stores from 0x80000000 instead of from RHS
- Does this fix it? https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8099
- 01:14 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11828: Gamecube Memory Card Dir/BAT block behavior reference files.
- Here's another card for testing the weird 'skipped frame' Luigi's Mansion / Pikmin behavior, in case someone wants to...
- 10:30 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11860: Interpreter: bcx bug
- For posterity, since I don't trust pastebin to actually keep stuff around forever, that link contains:
- 06:27 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11856: Star Fox Adventures - Missing Audio Cutscene, First Time At Krazoa Palace
- That's fair. I believe the dialogue in this game is DTK, yes.
- 06:17 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11856: Star Fox Adventures - Missing Audio Cutscene, First Time At Krazoa Palace
- I checked with the LPer and they're using a modded WiiU to play the game. So it's not *exactly* real hardware, but cl...
Also available in: Atom