- Email: Pikachu025@gmail.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 09/12/2019
- 10:22 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12031: Metroid Prime Trilogy: Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Crashing When Entering Water in Accursed Lake
- Does just Dolphin crash or does really, as you phrased it, the entire computer lock up? Because if it's the latter th...
- 12:15 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12000: Dolphin says that my dump of TLOZ: The Wind Waker is a bad dump everytime I check it's validity, but I don't know why
- Uh, that dumpinfo.txt has the correct hash. I think your SD card (or whatever you dumped to) might be bad, try a diff...
- 08:29 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11998: Virtual Console Zelda OOT and MM Stutter
- That's most likely JIT cache running out, it's an inherent problem with our current JIT implementation. Not much you ...
- 07:58 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11977 (Accepted): Tales of Graces crashes attempting to initiate DS communications
- **Game Name?**
テイルズ オブ グレイセス
(Tales of Graces)
**Game ID?** (right click the game in the game list, Properties...
- 12:26 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11962: Cannot save game in Mario Sunshine
- If you want, you can give this experimental branch a try: https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8476
- 08:52 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11950: Cheat search can't compare against previous value anymore
- Duplicate of #11434
FYI, this would be fixed by https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8311
- 02:24 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11820: Memory Card Manager may not correctly display game titles/comments if they're not in the first block of data.
- Fixed by 5.0-11223
- 02:22 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10600: Memcard Manager crashes with certain memory card layouts
- Fixed by 5.0-11223
- 08:45 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11887: [Gecko] Gecko instruction 82/83/92/93 (store to Gecko register) always stores from 0x80000000 instead of from RHS
- Does this fix it? https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8099
- 01:14 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11828: Gamecube Memory Card Dir/BAT block behavior reference files.
- Here's another card for testing the weird 'skipped frame' Luigi's Mansion / Pikmin behavior, in case someone wants to...
Also available in: Atom