- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 09/14/2018
- 03:51 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11391: dolphin-emu crashes with a segmentation fault when QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland
- Dolphin's last stack frame in that is calling XRRQueryVersion from libXrandr, and the crash happens inside XQueryExte...
- 04:23 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8365: GameCube Service Disc-Controller Test "SI:Unknown command (0x43)" error
- (copying from IRC)
Command 0x43 is long status; an implementation example can be seen at https://github.com/ExtremsC...
- 04:31 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11208: Netplay: Manage controller setup from Netplay menu
- <JMC47> 1: Wii Remotes rely on each user to set them the same
9:12 AM like what the fuck
9:12 AM And not in the ne...
- 04:28 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11208 (New): Netplay: Manage controller setup from Netplay menu
- **Game Name?**
**What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.**
All players must set up controller co...
- 06:25 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10965: 5.0-6683 Android: Gecko codes cause crashing regardless of code/s.
- Thanks for doing that testing, but that seems to be an odd bisection result.
Can you check for a more recent good ...
- 07:54 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10254: Audio stretching make game music quaver at full speed
- I'd describe that recording more as that there's quiet, yet audible pops in the audio. Would probably get annoying fast.
- 05:42 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10203: mario galaxy flower render error
- Note also the odd rectangles in the screenshot.
@lego Just in case, can you check one of the recent master builds ...
- 06:09 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8779: "Failed to link shaders" in Pokemon XD
- Just compiled 4.0-6997-gb30ae1b and the issue is gone - the emulator simply stutters for a bit there.
- 05:56 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8779: "Failed to link shaders" in Pokemon XD
- First guess - the "centroid" keyword is missing here - http://pastie.org/10287516#252-257
- 05:53 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8779 (Duplicate): "Failed to link shaders" in Pokemon XD
- Game Name? Pokemon XD
Game ID? GXXE01
<b>What's the problem? Describe what went wrong in few words.</b>
Also available in: Atom