- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 01/12/2021
- 12:55 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9840 (Fixed): Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Audio Issues
- The ARAM DMA hack will not come back because it is a hack.
- 10:19 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12372 (Accepted): Remove requirement to play / insert games before importing Wii saves
- 10:19 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12373 (Accepted): Improve handling of Wii saves / titles to avoid Wii NAND filling up
- 10:38 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12368 (Working as intended): Setting Wiiconnect24 Standby Mode to On does not stay, once you close and reopen the Wii Menu
- Dolphin disables standby mode so that the emulated console actually shuts down when you stop emulation without requir...
- 02:15 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12289 (Fixed): Another Code: R - A Journey into Lost Memories has a sequence in the ending a wiimote rotation (360º) is requested but i can only set 180º in emulated wiimote
- 12:17 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12253 (Fixed): Deadlock when turning off Wii Remote when using Connect Wii Remotes for Emulated Controllers
- 03:33 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12336: Segfault when stopping after watching MPlus intro movie in Wii Sports Resort
- I cannot reproduce the issue on master. Please turn off fastmem by setting "Fastmem" to False in Dolphin.ini and post...
- 05:15 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12332 (Invalid): Zen 3 is capable of using PDEP/PEXT without emulation through microcode
- This is already fixed by https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/9233
- 07:56 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12257: Driver: San Francisco Broadcasts "NTRJ41", Crashing/Reading Invalid Memory
- This is related to issue 11977, but ToG will not be fixed by PR 9300 as it likely requires more commands to be implem...
- 07:54 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12257 (Fix pending): Driver: San Francisco Broadcasts "NTRJ41", Crashing/Reading Invalid Memory
- As expected, this is an IOS HLE bug.
Also available in: Atom