- Login: anusko
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- 05:01 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4734: Pokemon Colosseum XD dsi exception in stmw
- I spotted a bug in my previous patch. New patch attached.
- 01:24 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4734: Pokemon Colosseum XD dsi exception in stmw
- Can you compile Dolphin from source? If so, please try the attached patch. I have it laying around for ages...
- 01:37 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4709: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Black Screen
- If you can compile Dolphin from source, please try the patch I attached on issue 4734.
- 10:18 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #3180: mario tennis broke in r6176
- I confirm it. I'll fix it asap. Thanks!
- 09:52 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #3180: mario tennis broke in r6176
- Thanks, I'll take a look. Just to get it right, it's the PAL or NTSC version of the game?
- 06:07 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2433: F-Zero GX crashes at title screen (Linux x86_64)
- Using openSUSE 11.3 64bit I get this
0x0000000040c0db37 mov 0x0(%rbx,%rdi,1),%eax
- 05:03 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2808: Implement new video rendere for i915 Chipset on Linux
- I've been using llvmpipe on my laptop with an Intel 945, running Linux. I wouldn't say it's great but at least it works.
Also available in: Atom