- 08:07 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2881: Wrong sensor bar position
- Weird... I used the sensor bar of a friend, and the bug is gone. I don't understand what's wrong with mine, but I wil...
- 11:23 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2881: Wrong sensor bar position
- I've already tried to change theses values. It seems it haven't changed anything.
- 07:55 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2881 (Invalid): Wrong sensor bar position
- <b>What steps will reproduce the problem?</b>
1. Launch any game that uses the Wiimote to point things on the screen...
- 06:47 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #1817: Wii RTC
- I can't figure out why the timezone isn't set correctly under some circumstances.
Even if the problem come most like...
- 12:28 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #1817: Wii RTC
- Never mind, I missed something in my tests. It's strange, when I change the timezone,
sometime it works, sometime no...
- 10:14 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #1817: Wii RTC
- OK, godisgovernment told me it don't work with some timezones. I published a new
patch. Same location.
- 01:51 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2352: nVidia 3D Vision don't work anymore on Dolphin
- I have done this patch :
I have tested it without any problem but ...
- 09:29 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #1817: Wii RTC
- I don't want to be harsh but.. Does someone is INTERESTED by this bug ?
It has been here for two month though it's...
- 02:05 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #1993: Incorrect time
- OMG... Every time I search if the issue already exists, I find nothing, and then
I think I sea...
- 11:28 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #1993 (Duplicate): Incorrect time
- My Muramasa's saves (RSFP99/PAL) thinks we are in 2002. xD If it's not a
bug but a missing feature, I think it must ...
Also available in: Atom