- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/06/2016
- Last connection: 04/17/2021
- Emulator (Developer, 06/11/2016)
- 06:53 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12484 (Fixed): Vulkan Slow after 5.0-14002
- This was not a regression on Dolphin's side, but instead it's a bug in AMD's driver for any applications which use th...
- 05:50 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #8931: Bounding box emulation only works when SSBO is supported
- If I remember correctly we removed the old stencil path as part of the videocommon unification.
Hardware bounding ...
- 10:32 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12265 (Fix pending): Super Mario Galaxy 2: OpenGL EFB access not working
- 03:07 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12123: Framerate issues with skip duplicate frames off and dualcore on on Zen2
- Does toggling "Compile Shaders Before Starting" change anything?
- 05:38 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12040: Dolphin Android crashes on savestate when using Vulkan (AbstractTextureFormat assert fails)
- Sorry for taking so long to look at this. Should be fixed by https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8827
- 04:56 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9117: Super paper mario vertex shader crash
- You can use https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8717 (https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/fc/88/pr-8717-dolphin-la...
- 08:33 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10007: Blinking - BEACH SPIKERS (Happening in Vulkan, DirectX 11 and DirectX 12)
- I wouldn't be surprised if it was. If I remember correctly the Mega Man issue I mentioned was related was also fixed.
- 11:16 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12002: macOS black screen with Vulkan Backend since commit Qt/TAS Improve TAS/Windows v5.0-11688
- Also try https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8662
- 09:21 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12002: macOS black screen with Vulkan Backend since commit Qt/TAS Improve TAS/Windows v5.0-11688
- Are you sure the bisect is correct? This commit doesn't touch anything related to graphical output.
- 01:02 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11991: [MacOS] Vulkan is broken on latest builds
- Does this occur on older builds? There's a bunch of things which could be going wrong, and I don't have access to a M...
Also available in: Atom