- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/06/2016
- Last connection: 08/12/2019
- Emulator (Developer, 06/11/2016)
- 12:49 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11822: UI - OSD text is too small and not changeable.
- Yeah, the main issue here is the bitmap font used in ImGui, scaling that to a non-integer value won't look very good....
- 01:42 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11822: UI - OSD text is too small and not changeable.
- Which OS/resolution/scaling settings are you using? The size of everything in the OSD should be scaled relative to yo...
- 02:57 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11736 (Fixed): Qt/InterfacePane: Move "Keep Window on Top" to the In-Game section
- 11:17 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11773: Dolphin failed to build due to error C2664 with MSVC on windows
- Thanks for bisecting. Are you using VS2017 15.7 as the commit specifies is now required?
- 01:41 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11758: PostProcessing: No way to load in custom vertex shader despite framework in place
- I'm not sure why a custom vertex shader is needed for post-processing? It's always going to be drawing a full-screen ...
- 02:30 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11738: It seems to be a major memory leak
- Does the leak also occur with OpenGL? There's mention of a leak fix in the latest MoltenVK release notes.
- 06:02 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11722 (Fixed): Dolphin crashes when closing a Wii game with dual core disabled when using Cubeb/WASAPI backend
- 05:57 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11714: [D3D12] Graphical Freeze in Pikmin 2 (GC)
- If you record a fifolog in another backend and play it back on dx12, does it trigger the error?
- 01:24 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10975: Mario Kart Wii Crashes GPU Driver on DX11, Gives Shader Cache Error (or something)
- If it's failing to compile a shader, it should log the source code to Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Dump\Shaders. Can yo...
- 07:12 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11572: Gecko OS Vertexshadergen.cpp error
- Sounds like Gecko OS is sending an incorrect configuration to the GPU, and these are getting persisted in the UID cac...
Also available in: Atom