- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/06/2016
- Last connection: 09/24/2020
- Emulator (Developer, 06/11/2016)
- 10:32 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12265 (Fix pending): Super Mario Galaxy 2: OpenGL EFB access not working
- 03:07 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12123: Framerate issues with skip duplicate frames off and dualcore on on Zen2
- Does toggling "Compile Shaders Before Starting" change anything?
- 05:38 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12040: Dolphin Android crashes on savestate when using Vulkan (AbstractTextureFormat assert fails)
- Sorry for taking so long to look at this. Should be fixed by https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8827
- 04:56 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9117: Super paper mario vertex shader crash
- You can use https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8717 (https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/fc/88/pr-8717-dolphin-la...
- 08:33 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10007: Blinking - BEACH SPIKERS (Happening in Vulkan, DirectX 11 and DirectX 12)
- I wouldn't be surprised if it was. If I remember correctly the Mega Man issue I mentioned was related was also fixed.
- 11:16 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12002: macOS black screen with Vulkan Backend since commit Qt/TAS Improve TAS/Windows v5.0-11688
- Also try https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8662
- 09:21 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12002: macOS black screen with Vulkan Backend since commit Qt/TAS Improve TAS/Windows v5.0-11688
- Are you sure the bisect is correct? This commit doesn't touch anything related to graphical output.
- 01:02 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11991: [MacOS] Vulkan is broken on latest builds
- Does this occur on older builds? There's a bunch of things which could be going wrong, and I don't have access to a M...
- 07:28 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11972: Vulkan backend breaks on Surface Pro 7
- Ubershaders generate a different set of pipelines/commands, it's possible that it won't trigger the bug due to that.
- 09:57 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11972: Vulkan backend breaks on Surface Pro 7
- Also, FWIW, "device lost" is just a general error basically meaning the GPU did something naughty (crashed), and the ...
Also available in: Atom