- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- 10:36 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7422: Deleting the uncompressed Wii ISO after compressing it within Dolphin doesn't work
- I can't reproduce this either. I'm guessing I somehow had the file open somewhere else at the time and I didn't catch...
- 03:55 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7422 (Invalid): Deleting the uncompressed Wii ISO after compressing it within Dolphin doesn't work
- <b>Game Name?</b>
I can confirm all Wii games are affected, I haven't tested Gamecube games.
- 01:37 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #6713: Implement exclusive fullscreen mode
- Exclusive fullscreen is working fine for me feature wise. I was able to use NVidia Shadow Play just fine without havi...
- 05:24 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #7388 (Fixed): 'Extract Directory...' under the Filesystem tab in Game Properties doesn't work (Wii/GC)
- <b>Game Name?</b>
<b>What's the problem? Describe what went wrong in fe...
- 12:57 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #7079: VS2013 changes cause endless memory leak when opening GCPad pane
- Hey there. I just noticed this issue report now, but it seems that we both have the same exact issue going on. Have y...
- 03:45 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4932: Kirby: Return To Dreamland - Emu crashes upon entering gameplay
- I noticed while trying to extract the contents of my copy, it wouldn't allow me to rip the DOL out of the partition w...
- 06:22 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4773 (Fixed): Enhancements for Frame Dump feature
- Hey guys, long time no see.
I really like the frame dump feature in Dolphin, since I really don't want to show off...
- 07:07 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #3914: Enabling OpenCL causes graphical glitches in Sonic Adventure
- Don't worry, it looks like that on every version of Sonic Adventure I know. :P
About the issue itself - I'm using ...
- 02:38 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #3850: Super Mario 64 Sound
- Just press the home button while you're playing and press it again to get back to the back and you'll get the sound b...
- 12:37 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #3476: Disappearing/Odd polygons in Sonic Heroes (DX9 Only)
- Just for future reference, this is the problem - which needs to be fixed:
<ehw> i see the problem
Also available in: Atom