- Login: iwubcode
- Registered on: 11/07/2016
- Last connection: 11/12/2023
- 06:56 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13393: Stuttering issues with NVIDIA drivers/cards and the Vulkan backend
- Yes, this is a known issue. The thought is this will be fixed by https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/12934 but we wo...
- 03:26 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13377: (RFCEGD) Opaque Overlay Obscures Camera
- This was reported before but never on the bug tracker. This is one of my favorite titles, so I decided to play up to...
- 09:40 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13327: loading texture
- Thank you both for the details. Unfortunately, without a way to reproduce (like a fifolog), there's not much I can d...
- 04:55 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13328 (Fixed): Textures don't load on Windows when the path has special characters in it
- **Game Name?**
**Game ID?** (right click the game in the game list, Properties, Info tab)
- 04:32 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13327: loading texture
- You can't go by the text. That is just there to show that the texture pack is properly setup.
If you have 'prefet...
- 12:19 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13308: Load textures bug
- It seems like you provided an invalid texture id for the textures. At least for the one I checked. What you had as ...
- 08:29 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13308: Load textures bug
- Thank you for th e detailed report. I believe I can reproduce the issue. I will do a bit more testing to confirm an...
- 06:11 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13285: Post-processing shader options cannot be saved per-game. Doesn't reset after launching new games.
- Nothing to follow no. However, the second draft gives a general idea of what is possible: https://github.com/dolphi...
- 04:43 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #13285: Post-processing shader options cannot be saved per-game. Doesn't reset after launching new games.
- Yes, many of our post processing system issues (including this one) will be resolved with the new system that is bein...
- 11:09 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #13175 (New): Rework Dolphin Watch Window to make it closer to DME/CE
- Trying to capture some details of a discussion that occurred on Discord.
The Dolphin watch window is missing a han...
Also available in: Atom