- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2016
- Last connection: 05/10/2018
- 01:59 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10587 (Fixed): Quitting Dolphin causes a crash
- **Game Name?**
Tested with Pac Man world 2, Pac Man World 3 and Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom
- 02:06 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10512 (Fixed): [feature request] The ability to search for games in the list
- For people with a large game list, manually scrolling down to find a game can be a nuisance. I'd like the ability to ...
- 09:50 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10497: [feature request] Custom UI backgrounds
- JosJuice wrote:
> I don't feel like this is something that would be appropriate to add to any of the current GUIs, b...
- 10:05 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10497 (Won't fix): [feature request] Custom UI backgrounds
- PPSSPP let's you set your own background, which makes it a more personal experience in my opinion.
It would be nic...
- 07:11 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10480 (Duplicate): [feature request] Add an option to auto update to the latest dev build
- Rather than go to the Dolphin website every time, It'd be nice to have a message pop up in Dolphin whenever a new ver...
- 08:32 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9975: screen vibrating in Charlie's Angels
- JosJuice wrote:
> Does this happen with all graphics backends?
Happens in both OpenGL and Vulkan. All settings we...
- 04:42 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10353 (Invalid): [feature request] Add an option to mute audio
- Sometimes I like to play games with the sound off while listening to something else in the background.
I know prett...
- 03:10 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10256 (Fixed): Scrolling the game list to the right causes glitching
- Scrolling the game list to the right, then scrolling it back causes red glitches to appear on the GameCube symbol.
- 07:06 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10251: Dolphin error /resources/nobanner.png
- mstreurman wrote:
> My best guess here is you are trying to open the emulator from within the compressed file...
- 03:22 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10251 (Invalid): Dolphin error /resources/nobanner.png
- I downloaded the latest version of Dolphin, 5.0-3536, unzipped it, opened it and received the error message.
Also available in: Atom