- Email: Theevillightbulb@gmail.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- 09:35 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #3539: Zelda WW Flicker
- This looks to me like it's an issue with shadows not "Waves"
- 06:53 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2824: Pokemon XD gale of darkness can not run with dual core enabled
- I disagree... I haven't tried playing in a while, but I know that there were revisions back in the early 4xxx's that ...
- 07:26 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #2219: Linux OpenGL is mirrored and upside-down
- r600 doesn't have a gallium driver yet...
it runs decently well(i can get about 30 fps in Mario Kart DD)
- 07:58 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2219: Linux OpenGL is mirrored and upside-down
- libdrm: 2.4.17
mesa: latest git everyday (r600_dri.so
- 07:33 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2299: Multiple Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers - XInput Trigger Issues
- I have this problem with wired xbox controllers even if just using one... i've tried
on multiple computers also
- 05:00 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2218: 64 bit hashing
- Nope it's all good! I'm just glad I can contribute
- 09:06 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2219 (Invalid): Linux OpenGL is mirrored and upside-down
- <b>What steps will reproduce the problem?</b>
1. Compile latest libdrm, mesa, and radeon
2.Run dolphin with opengl ...
- 07:44 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2213: Wii Menu does not show Channels
- But dumping your NAND does not dump the channels does it? AFAIK dumping your NAND
just gets you the wii menu... All ...
- 07:40 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2217: Texture load problem with directX and OpenGL plugin
- This issue needs to be closed... It was fixed in 5001
- 06:59 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #2218 (Fixed): 64 bit hashing
- This is not really a issue as much as a feature... but roldolf tried to use
a 64 bit hashing method... so I figured ...
Also available in: Atom