- Login: spycrab0
- Registered on: 04/25/2017
- Last connection: 03/13/2020
- 09:21 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12011 (Questionable): macOS/Build: Dolphin fails to build on macOS Catalina
- It seems to build fine here. Have you tried deleting the build directory and building it from scratch again?
- 04:17 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11557 (Fix pending): Qt/macOS: Toolbar text stays black in dark mode
- 03:08 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11989: Update to Qt 5.14.1 #8623 Build 5.0-11655 Casuing Delay in Context Menus
- Try moving a single game to your SSD and only add that to your game list and see if anything changes.
- 12:38 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11989: Update to Qt 5.14.1 #8623 Build 5.0-11655 Casuing Delay in Context Menus
- I can't really offer any groundbreaking advice here, so here are some things to check:
- Where is your Dolphin inst...
- 12:09 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11989 (Questionable): Update to Qt 5.14.1 #8623 Build 5.0-11655 Casuing Delay in Context Menus
- I cannot reproduce this on Windows 10. Even when opening the context menu for ISOs stored on a NAS the context menu o...
- 02:13 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11988 (Fix pending): Resizing TAS input dialogs causes stick circles to jump and deform into ovals
- 01:00 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11379 (Questionable): [Qt] Controller Settings window fails to load after moving the main window to a different screen.
- This doesn't seem to happen anymore on the latest master build (we recently upgraded to Qt 5.14.1, that could've poss...
- 12:52 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11987 (Questionable): Windows debug build doesn't run, zlibd1.dll and libpng16d.dll missing
- Cannot reproduce this. Neither on CMake nor using the Visual Studio solution.
- 06:38 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11772 (New): Dolphin ships curl with hardcoded CA_BUNDLE location
- If the Externals version of libcurl is used instead of a system one, Distros where certificates are not located at /e...
- 03:49 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11738: It seems to be a major memory leak
- Please fill out the bug report form properly and bisect.
Also available in: Atom