- Login: kostamarino
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 12/30/2018
- 09:35 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #6513: Change the behavior of pressing tab ingame.
- Wow so this issue has been fixed after all these years, i have completely forgotten about it. Will try to test it whe...
- 07:31 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9882: Vulkan texture issues with Beach Spikers, possibly FPRF emulation related
- JMC4789 wrote:
> Since fprf is a CPU emulation option... this title makes absolutely no sense.
Yet it affects onl...
- 07:23 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9882 (Duplicate): Vulkan texture issues with Beach Spikers, possibly FPRF emulation related
- **Game Name?**
[Put Game Name here]
**Game ID?** (right click the game in the game list, propert...
- 11:37 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9488 (Questionable): Plugging in / unplugging laptop while playing SSBB results in brief slowdown
- I am pretty sure this happens due to a power mode switch in your laptop when you unplug it. Anyways i highly doubt th...
- 06:17 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9309 (Invalid): Aspect Ratio for Wii games via gameini/properties doesn't work
- There are 2 aspect ratio settings in dolphin, the one given by the console settings (wii) and the one in the graphic ...
- 12:16 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9265 (Questionable): Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone needs FPRF to prevent models suddenly vanishing
- 12:15 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9265: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone needs FPRF to prevent models suddenly vanishing
- Ok i tried running around the room with the chest and nothing happened using d3d. Sorry jmc but i don't intend to put...
- 07:10 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9265: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone needs FPRF to prevent models suddenly vanishing
- JMC4789 wrote:
> Everything's in the title. Happens after the "Password" section of the intro where they ask you to...
- 10:41 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #9243: [Request] Allow 4:3 Virtual Console games to remain in 4:3 when in Wii 16:9 mode
- Seeing your ini file you have the setting under wrong category. It should be under
AspectRatio = ...
- 10:29 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #9205: 007: Quantum of Solace requires Safe Texture Cache for shadowing/shading to work
- Damn even a value of 4096 has a few minor issues, seems inevitable to use 0 but the speed hit is too great. The game ...
Also available in: Atom