- 11:34 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #5086 (Invalid): Plugin Tab
- Well, we don't really have plugins anymore.
It's all built in.
- 07:26 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #5028 (Invalid): Cannot build on GNU/Linux (Fedora 16 64bit)
- You can post in the forum suggestion people to use your spec file to build rpms for fedora. Or even better get it int...
- 09:32 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4710: Cross-platform problems - Severe opengl backend problem.
- I'm just curious, if you use the dolphin-emu on linux using wine, do you getter better performance with the dx plugin?
- 10:22 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4681: Dolphin 3.0 Aborts on Linux if you try to compress ISO to path without file system permission
- Huh? Isn't it enough to just check if the write failed?
We don't need to check every thing separately
- 10:20 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4776 (Duplicate): r7625 causes reduced performance issues with Linux x64/OpenGL
- 10:20 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4661: New Super Mario Bros. Low FPS
- Issue 4776 has been merged into this issue.
- 10:28 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4429: Haptic Support under Linux with SDL 1.2
- Now features freeze is over.
Should this patch be submitted?
- 08:58 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4528 (Questionable): On Linux IODummy is used instead of IONix when using scons
- We no longer support scons on linux.
Please use cmake.
@glen maybe we should make scons print "Please use cmake" o...
- 02:29 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4348: a bad sysconf is being created by default
- when I start a game without the ~/.dolphin-emu directory on linux
- 11:06 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4348 (Fixed): a bad sysconf is being created by default
- If you erase the old system conf it will create a new one which will give the following annoying error:
Also available in: Atom