- 12:46 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #4980: [patch] GCPad: adds radius setting to gcpad
- Moved to https://github.com/mirror/dolphin-emu/pull/3.
- 02:30 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #5083: [D3D9] Zelda SS halo
- Thanks for the heads up!, 9x AA greatly reduce the halo, I've added an additional screenshot to show that. It doesn't...
- 09:58 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #5083 (Won't fix): [D3D9] Zelda SS halo
- DX9 has a halo and an overall blur compared to DX11. (With both EFB to texture and to RAM.)
The main character and...
- 09:36 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #5056: Zelda SS: (EFB to texture) Improperly calculated DOF? results in banding on any surface.
- good work!, the result speaks for itself. no more need for the texcache-rewrite build for zelda ss.
- 09:19 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #5041 (Won't fix): jpeterson57-dolphin clone merge (Emulated Motion Plus)
- I'm now satisfied with my changes and they are ready to be merged with the main clone.
The main changes are the ad...
- 10:11 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4989: Skyward Sword, background lines
- thx lukspica, thanks for your comment
- 09:48 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4989: Skyward Sword, background lines
- I'm all for hacks if you know me!, i advocate everything that makes a game better! I think the gameinis should have t...
- 09:28 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #4989: Skyward Sword, background lines
- my two cents, you can forget EFB to Ram unless you traveled from 2029 and brought your pc with you, "i come from the ...
- 05:37 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #5003: zelda ss problems
- you mean why? good question, i dunno, i'm just obsessed with emulating it i guess.
if you mean how, with my clone ...
- 03:03 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #5003 (Fixed): zelda ss problems
- game clears the code cache relentlessly, can we fix that?
it also hard disconnects the emulated wiimote constantly...
Also available in: Atom