- Login: kolano
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 08/30/2021
- 01:56 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10706: [EFB Copies to Tex/RAM issue] Enter the Matrix Movie Video
- Thanks for the update ZephyrSurfer. I agree that the base issue reported here can probably by considered resolved, bu...
- 10:17 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12595: Garfield Show: Threat of the Space Lasagna (SG7E20) - Soft Locks Entering Minigame
- Under-clocking the CPU to 50% got it working, though it was still hanging with 90% or 70%.
- 09:41 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #12595: Garfield Show: Threat of the Space Lasagna (SG7E20) - Soft Locks Entering Minigame
- Yeah, we claim to have fixed the hang when starting up Story Mode levels in 5.0-14733, but they are still hanging for...
- 01:40 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12534: Hasbro Family Game Night 2 needs Texture Cache set to safe and SyncGPU
- Thanks Jack. INI updates typically get applied with a wildcard to apply to any ID prefixed by "R6X".
We'd still li...
- 07:26 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11858: Mii faces and graph fail to load on Wii Fit Channel and Wii Fit Plus Channel
- Unfortunately we have a report that this fix breaks various mini games, so we may want to reverse it. Though a more a...
- 07:39 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #6749: TMNT (2013) has corrupted sound
- Just retested across the audio emulation settings; distorted, scratchy audio continue with this title.
- 11:22 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10704: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards OpenAL Garbled Audio
- It's still present in 5.0-13182, just not longer the default. Was it purged completely today?
- 09:10 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10711: Final Fantasy III (SNES) Needs EFB Real
- Can we reopen this? A tester noted that this issue effects a number of JP SNES titles, these include:
- 09:13 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12238: P.N.03 Banding
- JosJuice wrote:
> You can get dithering in the hardware backends by disabling the enhancement "Force 24-Bit Color".
- 05:27 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #12238: P.N.03 Banding
- The banding does still seem to be there in the console shot, but the dithering makes it significantly less visible. I...
Also available in: Atom