- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 01/02/2019
- 05:41 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11418: Timesplitters 2 - Pixel border
- Didn't the Vertex Rounding hack address similar issues in a few titles?
- 03:55 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10704: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards OpenAL Garbled Audio
- Not sure. My NAS is still offline, so I'm unable to test atm.
- 04:52 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10933: Fishie Fishie - Full IR Report Panic Alert
- Emulated Wiimote.
Dolphin no longer seems to crash, but I still get an "Full IR Report" error on start-up.
- 07:50 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #2112: Mii loose they face attributes, eyes, nose, mouth. During game play
- Though I guess some of those roll up into Dual Core issues per...
- 07:47 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #2112: Mii loose they face attributes, eyes, nose, mouth. During game play
- This is a old issue, but seems likely to still effect a lot of titles (i.e. likely almost anything that uses Mii's, a...
- 03:58 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #10809: Second Sight horrible framerate drops/chugging with Dual Core
- Issues with this particular title are reported as addressed on it's Forum page...
- 07:48 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #11164: TMEM emulation regressions
- From the forums...
"Switching the texture cache slider while a cutscene updates the current cutscene frame to actu...
- 06:23 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11299: Detect ISO region and change system language if necessary
- Perhaps we can detect the hang state and only swap languages around if it's seen?
- 06:21 AM Emulator Emulator Issues #11299: Detect ISO region and change system language if necessary
- I have a feeling variations in supported languages will make this somewhat difficult to handle appropriately (i.e. wh...
- 09:51 PM Emulator Emulator Issues #10669: Freeze in Gladius
- Forum comment on this...
"Got this game to run on the current build by disabling dual core and enabling cpu clock ...
Also available in: Atom