Emulator Issues #5781closed
Xenoblade Chronicles Strange bloom scaling
1) Game Name and ID SX4P01
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
3) Did the game ever work correctly?
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
Increase internal resolution to 3x or 4x
5) What version of dolphin are you using?
Dolphin 3.0-845 64 bit
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
ATI Radeon HD 5770
Catalyst version 12.8
Updated by MayImilae almost 10 years ago
It should be noted that some backends (at least when I tested it a few months ago) solve the problem by... more or less removing bloom entirely. I don't remember which, sadly.
Updated by NeoBrainX almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Invalid
You can't force all games to use an arbitrary resolution. If the game has been coded for the native gc/wii resolution and doesn't work with others, that's the way it is and there's nothing we can change about it.